|DMR - Data Mining and Reporting||
KNIME Beginner's Luck
Knime Press, December 2010
Buy it now!
This book is born from my lessons on KNIME and KNIME Reporting. It gives a quite detailed overview of the main tools and philosphy of KNIME data analysis platform. The goal is to empower new KNIME users with the necessary knowledge to start analysing, manipulating, and reporting even complex data. No previous knowledge of KNIME is required. The book has been updated for KNIME 2.4.
The book shows:
- how to move inside (and install) the KNIME platform (Chapter 1);
- how to build a workflow (Chapter 2);
- how to manipulate data (Chapters 2,3,4,and 5);
- how to perform a visual data exploration (Chapter 3);
- how to build models from data (Chapter 4);
- how to design and run reports (Chapters 5 and 6 ).